Plaster-Maxx 4 pieces
The Plaster-Maxx plasters are...
Delivery time: 1-3 business days (NL/BE) 2-3 business days (UK)
14 days reflection period
4.9 out of 5 stars on Facebook!
You easily tear off a piece of Plaster-Maxx from the roll and tie it around your finger, wrist or ankle, for example. The patch only adheres to itself and can therefore be used directly on the wound. The Plaster-Maxx is water-resistant and can therefore easily remain in place for the entire day. Removing the Plaster-Maxx is painless, which makes the plasters ideal for children. Because there is no glue processed in the Plaster-Maxx, the use on hairy skin or on the fur of (pets) animals is also no problem..
Easy to use in case of:
- Allergy: are you allergic to regular plasters? No problem, the Plaster-Maxx is suitable for people who suffer from common allergies
-Sensitive skin: do you have sensitive skin? The Plaster-Maxx does not adhere to the skin and does not irritate your skin, even when removing the plaster.
- Open wounds: the Plaster-Maxx is also suitable for open wounds. The plaster is breathable and does not close the skin, which is positive in relation to wound repair. This also prevents the patch from sticking to the wound.
- Flexible: do you have a wound on a joint? The Plaster-Maxx is flexible and elastic, so you still have enough freedom of movement. This is extremely useful for, for example, cuts on the fingers, scrapes on the knees, etc.
- Splits or blisters: You can also apply the Plaster-Maxx to protect your skin from damaged or cracked nails.
-Contains no glue
- Anti allergic
- Elastic and flexible
- Air permeable
- Water resistant
-You can tear off the plaster easily, no scissors needed
- Available in countless colors
- Available in two sizes
- CE marked
- Can be used in combination with ointment